We are proud to be part of The Dunstan Catholic Educational Trust and follow our collective vision:
"We are a community of Catholic schools together aspiring to give children an all-round education rooted in Christian values in a nurturing environment where they flourish, become lifelong learners and fulfil their potential"
OUR FAITH, WE AIM TO:
- Nurture relationships with God through our Catholic teaching and support the spiritual journey through life.
- Nurture an understanding of Christian values and how these shape our lives and the lives of others.
- Celebrate individualities and are respectful of all faiths, beliefs and cultures.
- Be committed to developing and preparing each other, through prayer and reflection to become witnesses to our moral and spiritual values in the wider world.
OUR CHILDREN, WE AIM TO:
- Develop lifelong learners who are independent thinkers.
- Understand the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Argue rationally, pose questions and make informed decisions.
- Understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups, nations and the environment.
OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITIES, WE AIM TO:
- Develop appropriate relationships with other children and adults, both in the school and the wider world.
- Encourage our families, parish and wider school communities to fulfil our vision that all children can reach their full potential.
- Ensure everyone cares for and respects others, develops an understanding of the world and contributes to society as responsible citizens.
- Educate the whole child, helping them to become confident, caring and responsible, understanding their part in the wider world.
OUR STAFF, WE AIM TO:
- Recognise the valuable and unique gifts and talents that all staff bring.
- Support our staff as they live out their vocation.
- Provide a nurturing environment where staff well-being is valued.
- Support staff on their own spiritual journey